Why Choose Wonderschool
We value Wonder as a state of being, engaging with the unknown, taking the time to explore the possibilities, to allow thought provoking conversations and being captivated in the moment.
We act with integrity whilst adopting an ethical lens approach.
We act in the best interest of all members of our community and the wider community.
We recognise individuals and support them to thrive and strive.
- A fully resourced commercial kitchen
- All meals (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a late snack) are prepared on-site and are nutritional, fresh and meet all dietary requirements
- Sustainable practices are encouraged in all of our centres
- Landscaped gardens
- Fully qualified Educators
- Reusable cloth nappies on-site to reduce our environmental impact, with disposable nappies for when children go home
- Sun cream.
The wonder approach:
Respect, connection and awe
We draw on a number of influences, theories and practices that guide our approach to working with children at Wonderschool.
The Wonderschool approach is ever-changing as we look to the latest research to be the best Educators we can be.
We believe and value the rights of all children and work first and foremost from a place of respect.
We prioritise staying connected to children, their families, to our communities, to nature and to learning about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and ways of being.
The Wonderschool approach focuses on building diverse, inclusive, and robust learning communities which are unique, and held together by common values and a sense of belonging and awe.